My favourite TV series

Honestly, I like to watch TV, I like to watch TV series or movies, specially. Even, I have watched movies or TV series more than twice, for example Matrix, Avengers and Game of Thrones (GOT), among others. Before, I didn’t like watching TV, I prefered to play football or tennis, but now, I have watched TV series all night. I like a lot of TV series such as falling skies, 13 reasons why, GOT, stranger things, but my favourite TV series is breaking bad. 

Breaking Bad is Walter White's story, he's a chemistry teacher with economic problems who diagnose lung cancer. To pay for his treatment and secure his family's economic future starts to cook and sell meth, along with Jesse Pinkman, who is Walter’s old student. 


My favorite episode is the ninth episode of season 5, when Walter's brother-in-law named Hank discovers that Walter is Heisenberg, the drug lord that the DEA is looking for, and Walter says, "Tread lightly", I could feel the tension between them. 

The story of this TV serie is original, and the conflict and outcome of characters is incredible, that's why breaking bad is my favorite TV series and one of the best TV series of all time

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PETS & ANIMALS

An expert on our field

my blog experience