The desired job

The last time, I have been thinking what kind of job I would like to have, specially, because I will finish my college career in no time.

Fortunately, my career has a wide field of work, for example, I could work in private pharmacy, community pharmacy, laboratories, hospital, research or industry, among other. However, there is one area I like better than others, and it is industrial area.

I would like to work in quality control of pharmaceutical drugs, such as solubility test, visual test, compression, among other. It’s a stable job where I can make a lot of money, however, I’m not going to travel much in my job, but I would like to travel through placer.

Finally, I would like to live in southern Chile and place my own pharmacy with my girlfriend, because she studies chemistry and pharmacy as well.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PETS & ANIMALS

An expert on our field

my blog experience