IMPORTANCE OF RECYCLE

In simple words, humans are destroying the planet and what do we do about it?

When I was studying degree in chemistry I had a subject called chemistry in the nature and society where I learned about the importance of recycle, reduce and reuse waste materials.

In my case, i try to recycle plastic bottles and aluminium cans, however, there are few reciclying point in the city. for example, in my house, my mom recycle oil, but we must travel to other town for we recycle it. Also, my aunt reuse the rest of organic food as plant fertilizer.

I'd like to supported any eco-organization, however I don't have a lot of money because I'm student and I have a son, but definitely, I will do it when I had a stable job. for moment, I can recycle and ride a bike for reduce my carbon footprint

I think that the government should create new programs to educate the population about environmentally friendly practices.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

PETS & ANIMALS

An expert on our field

my blog experience